Saturday, November 11, 2006

Due to Technical Difficulties

Hey folks, I just switched over to Blogger Beta. Not impressed. I'm glad that I at least waited until after the election to change over in case I ran into problems. So if you operate a blog via Blogger, may want to hold off a while longer.

My posts aren't going through to Lefty Blogs. I found a thread on their site with many trapped Blogger users reporting that they're lost in limbo. From the looks of things, they have been since early September.

So as I discover more glitches, I'll deal with them. If you run into anything, let me know.

Thanks!

:-)

2 comments:

Eddie said...

As far as blogging I like things plain and simple. Any time I run into a problem I don't deal with it very well.

Button Gwinnett said...

Eddie, I'm a product of a man who chose Beta over VHS. So I guess I really shouldn't be surprised!