Tuesday, January 09, 2007

B'ham Blues' Snarky Response to a Letter Writer

In perusing the blogosphere, I got a good laugh out of Birmingham Blues' snarky response to a letter to the editor in The Birmingham News. Blues (Kathy), is a self-described " suburban housewife gone bad." She takes apart this letter from someone complaining about Pres. Bush's perceived bad press. She says that she hates to make fun of this type of thing. But when you read the letter, you'll see why she made an exception.

Good stuff, Kathy!

1 comment:

Button Gwinnett said...

Hey Steve,

I'm just surprised that some people (and I do think its a dwindling number) will defend this president. I'm even more surprised when I see it in some religious context. But then again if you've been reading the proposed abortion ban bill thread over on Blog for Democracy, it kind of drives it home how dangerous some religious nuts are.

Thanks for the compliment on the new look. After being critical of Blogger Beta, I think Blogger's got things put together a lot better. You should wander over to Amy's at Georgia Women Vote. Her blog looks fantastic.